Intellisense Systems develops and manufactures advanced technologies that modernize Armed Forces through defense electronics and environmental monitoring systems.
- Initial objective was to fill the gap for their only recruiter while she was on maternity leave for 4 months.
- They extended our services for a total of 8 months and added two recruiters on the account.
- We hired their new Lead Recruiter and continue to work with the lntellisense team to streamline their processes.
- We are currently negotiating a contract to continue with lntellisense for sourcing services to support their new TA team.
Competitor mapping was a key component in our success with lntellisense. Every candidate was required to have aerospace and defense experience in addition to role requirement. Brand and outreaching marketing was crucial to increasing response rates.
Our recruiters were encouraged to build close working relationships with the hiring managers due to the very specific requirements and job functions. Our recruiters have done a great job of staying in communication with the HM’s and participating in client debriefs to advice our client throughout the process.
Notable Roles Filled
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Contracts Manager
- Principal Firmware Engineer
- Senior Program Manager
- Avionics Software Engineer
- Director of Business Development
- Vice President of Engineering
- Senior Systems Engineer
At a Glance
- 100% on-site requirement
- High paying competitors
- High cost of living in CA
- Particular Hiring Managers
- Competitive Industry
- Flexible, scalable solution to adjust to the client’s changing needs
- Local recruiter that was able to drive to the location for training and IT support as needed
“ContractRecruiter has been the flexible service we needed. I really appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into our account to make it run smoothly”
– MayAnn Connors
Director, Human Resources
- Founded in 2017
- 170 employees
- $30m revenue