What Is RPO?
Recruitment process outsourcing is when an employer allocates their recruiting responsibilities to a third-party recruiter who takes charge of finding qualified candidates for that company. RPO vendors are responsible for sourcing, engaging, vetting and attracting applicants to their client organization using talent acquisition best practices.
Organizations typically turn to RPO staffing companies when they don't have the time or expertise to recruit suitable job candidates. By turning their recruiting duties over to an agency, companies can expect higher candidate quality, reduced hiring time and greater cost savings.
When to Consider RPO Recruiting
If your company is experiencing any of the following recruitment challenges, you can benefit from RPO recruiting:
- Hiring backlogs: Companies that don't hire employees quickly enough experience buildups of open positions, also known as hiring backlogs. These occurrences indicate inefficient recruiting processes.
- High turnover rate: High employee turnover means wasting time and money hiring candidates who quit after only a few months on the job. High turnover is an indicator of poor recruiting.
- Executive hiring needs: Filling executive-level positions can be challenging because of how much experience these senior positions require.
- Specialized job filling: RPO solutions are useful for hiring candidates for specialized roles that call for niche skill sets.
- Rapid company growth: Businesses experiencing rapid growth or seasonal demands often have difficulty meeting their recruiting needs due to strain on existing staff. RPO staffing companies can mitigate these challenges.
Our Approach to RPO
At ContractRecruiter, we take RPO recruiting to the next level. As a unique cross between a contract recruiter and RPO provider, we are more responsive, agile and easier to work with than traditional RPOs — all at a lower cost. We combine the vast resources of an RPO with the professionalism and accountability of a contract recruiter, enabling us to work seamlessly with your team through every step of the process.
We offer the following managed contract recruiting solutions:
- Full-life-cycle recruiting: We'll provide you with a dedicated team that will take over every step of the recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, interview scheduling and final dispositioning.
- Passive candidate specialization: We source passive candidates to fill all your most challenging positions.
- Local sourcing: Our sourcers and contract recruiters are exclusively located in the United States.
When you team up with us, you'll pay a fixed hourly rate, covering a sourcer, recruiter and delivery manager. We do not lock you into long-term contracts, so you can expect us to provide the services you require for only as long as you need them.
Invest in Effective RPO Solutions at ContractRecruiter
You can reap the benefits of an RPO combined with skilled contract recruiters at ContractRecruiter. We provide our customers with exceptional recruiting speed, cost and quality.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or get in touch with our staff today!