Managed Recruiting Solutions
You can eliminate pressing hiring challenges and keep up with your company’s growing recruitment needs when you choose ContractRecruiter as your contract recruiting firm. As a unique cross between a contract recruiter and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, we offer a more effective and scalable means of hiring talent.
Through our simple structure, you’ll pay a fixed hourly rate, which covers a recruiter, sourcers and a delivery manager. We don’t lock you into long-term contracts — with us, you pay for the services you need for as long as you need them.
When you sign on with us for managed contract recruiting services, you can expect:
- Full-life-cycle recruiting: Your dedicated team will handle everything from sourcing and screening to interview coordination and final candidate dispositioning.
- Local sourcing: All of our contract recruiters and sourcers are W2 employees located in the U.S.
- Passive candidate specialization: We use our Sourcing Playbooks to find passive candidates to occupy your most hard-to-fill positions.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Keeping up with your recruitment needs can be challenging when your business demands constantly change. You can manage your recruitment functions seamlessly when you partner with a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) company to find the best candidates for your organization. At ContractRecruiter, we help businesses handle hiring surges by quickly filling open positions with highly qualified candidates.
What Is RPO?
Recruitment process outsourcing is when an employer allocates their recruiting responsibilities to a third-party recruiter who takes charge of finding qualified candidates for that company. RPO vendors are responsible for sourcing, engaging, vetting and attracting applicants to their client organization using talent acquisition best practices.
Organizations typically turn to RPO staffing companies when they don’t have the time or expertise to recruit suitable job candidates. By turning their recruiting duties over to an agency, companies can expect higher candidate quality, reduced hiring time and greater cost savings.
When to Consider RPO Recruiting
If your company is experiencing any of the following recruitment challenges, you can benefit from RPO recruiting:
- Hiring backlogs: Companies that don’t hire employees quickly enough experience buildups of open positions, also known as hiring backlogs. These occurrences indicate inefficient recruiting processes.
- High turnover rate: High employee turnover means wasting time and money hiring candidates who quit after only a few months on the job. High turnover is an indicator of poor recruiting.
- Executive hiring needs: Filling executive-level positions can be challenging because of how much experience these senior positions require.
- Specialized job filling: RPO solutions are useful for hiring candidates for specialized roles that call for niche skill sets.
- Rapid company growth: Businesses experiencing rapid growth or seasonal demands often have difficulty meeting their recruiting needs due to strain on existing staff. RPO staffing companies can mitigate these challenges.
Our Approach to RPO
At ContractRecruiter, we take RPO recruiting to the next level. As a unique cross between a contract recruiter and RPO provider, we are more responsive, agile and easier to work with than traditional RPOs — all at a lower cost. We combine the vast resources of an RPO with the professionalism and accountability of a contract recruiter, enabling us to work seamlessly with your team through every step of the process.
We offer the following managed contract recruiting solutions:
- Full-life-cycle recruiting: We’ll provide you with a dedicated team that will take over every step of the recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, interview scheduling and final dispositioning.
- Passive candidate specialization: We source passive candidates to fill all your most challenging positions.
- Local sourcing: Our sourcers and contract recruiters are exclusively located in the United States.
When you team up with us, you’ll pay a fixed hourly rate, covering a sourcer, recruiter and delivery manager. We do not lock you into long-term contracts, so you can expect us to provide the services you require for only as long as you need them.
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.” This quote is from Jim Collins, a renowned management professional. It highlights the paramount importance of recruiting the
When you’re tasked with overseeing a recruitment team, the pressure is real. The professionals you bring into a company don’t just fill vacancies; they shape
Invest in Effective RPO Solutions at ContractRecruiter
You can reap the benefits of an RPO combined with skilled contract recruiters at ContractRecruiter. We provide our customers with exceptional recruiting speed, cost and quality.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or get in touch with our staff today!