How we help you with recruitment marketing
With our in-house recruitment marketing support, we don’t just create your recruitment strategy, we also execute it. We manage everything from developing your employer brand to sharing content and managing channels. And that’s why we’ve put together this guide on how we help with recruitment marketing.
Creating the employer brand
When it comes to the employer brand, we help to:
- Define the employer brand.
- Create a brand strategy.
- Create a brand voice.
- Create a look and feel for your employer branding materials.
- Define what kind of promise you make to potential applicants when they engage with your company’s employee recruitment marketing materials, including how that promise will be fulfilled by the way you hire and work with them once they join your team – whether that involves flexible work hours or competitive pay packages.
Building brand awareness
Building brand awareness is a key component of recruitment marketing.
We help build brand awareness through various channels, including social media and email.
Engaging brand followers
We engage your audience and create a positive impression of your brand by:
- Using social channels to engage with followers. We do this by creating and curating content that is relevant to your followers. This will help us build trust with them over time and make it easier for them to recommend your organization to their network.
- Using social media to listen to what your followers are saying about you. What are they asking for? How do they feel about the product or service? Once we know this information, then we can use it as a starting point when creating future content that addresses concerns and issues raised by candidates on social media platforms.
Managing the careers website
We help you manage and maintain your careers website, optimizing it for attracting candidates. We also develop and implement a content strategy for the career’s website.
Overseeing the candidate experience
We’re here to help you get the best candidates, and we do that in a few different ways:
- We make sure your candidate’s experience is positive from start to finish. We also make sure they are aware of your company’s culture and values, which will give them an idea of what it would be like to work there. This helps both parties see if this is a good fit right away.
- We make sure they know what to expect during the hiring process, so they aren’t surprised when asked for references or an interview, etc…
Managing the employer reputation
Managing your employer reputation is an important part of the recruitment process and managing it effectively will help your company to be successful. Employer reputation is a key influencer in the candidate experience and can have a lasting impact on how candidates perceive your brand. It’s important to manage employer reputation through:
- Social media – showing off awards you’ve received or positive feedback from past employees will help prospective candidates see that your company is a great place to work. You should also avoid negative comments about other companies that could negatively affect yours!
- Content marketing – creating content that focuses on what makes you different from other companies, for example “day in the life” videos, or photos of behind-the-scenes happenings that show off your culture.
Defining target candidate personas
First, we help you define your target audience. Let’s assume that you’re looking for a sales representative who has experience in selling online products. The first step is to determine what makes this person different from the average buyer of online products. What are their goals and ambitions? Are they more interested in making money or helping others?
It’s important to keep answers simple, so we recommend starting with 3-5 characteristics that describe an ideal candidate persona. These can be general descriptions like “reliable,” “thorough” or “loves dogs.” Make sure these traits are not only relevant but also unique—if everyone is going after someone who loves dogs, then no one will stand out!
Creating and curating content
We are not just about creating and curating content; we also have an eye for the larger picture. We create a strategy that will help you reach your target candidates, and then we execute it. The most important takeaway is that we use a variety of channels and formats to ensure that you get your message across effectively.
Determining channels to recruit
The first step to creating a recruitment marketing strategy is determining which channels are best for your business. This will depend on the type of candidates you want to attract, the type of jobs you want to fill, and the type of employer brand you want to create.
Optimize social channels
Social media is a great way to reach potential candidates. Candidates are more likely to follow your brand if they already know you, and social media is a great way to introduce yourself. You can also use it to drive qualified candidates to open jobs.
It’s important not just for finding new employees or improving the talent pipeline, but also for engaging with current and potential employees. Social media can be used as an extension of your brand by increasing engagement with existing employees, building loyalty and trust among current staff members who may want reassurance that they’re part of something bigger than themselves (especially if you offer benefits or perks).
Drive qualified candidates to open jobs
When it comes to recruiting, you want to make sure that candidates are aware of the job opportunities available at your company. Your goal is to drive qualified candidates to open jobs so that they can apply for them.
To achieve this, you will need a recruitment marketing strategy:
- How do I get candidates interested in my open positions?
- What channels should I use to recruit?
- How can I track and measure campaign results?
We’ll help you create a recruitment marketing strategy based on where your audience is spending time online. From there, we’ll build out powerful campaigns that will be optimized based on channel performance data (what works best where) so that you know exactly what works best for each social network or other channel without having to guess or create multiple versions of content across different networks.
We not only create your firm's recruitment marketing strategy, but we also execute it.
We understand what works and what doesn’t. We know how to get the best results from your recruitment marketing campaigns. We can help you to increase your brand awareness and reach more people.
We are here to help you and your firm with your recruitment marketing strategy. If you’re looking for an experienced partner with a proven track record in helping firms recruit great talent and grow their businesses, we would love to hear from you!
Sign-up for the latest talent insights because you need to know what you don't know.
Fill out the form below to let us know a little bit about yourself. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we’re able!