What Is Virtual Recruiting?
Virtual recruiting is the process of hiring job candidates remotely, meaning recruiters and candidates do not interact with one another in person. This hiring method allows virtual recruiters can attract, engage, vet, and hire candidates entirely over the Internet instead of face-to-face.
There are various approaches virtual recruiters use when hiring new employees, such as:
- Video conferencing technology: Video interviews have become increasingly popular in recruiting. Some employers ask for prerecorded video interviews, while others video conference with candidates.
- Virtual event software: This software is similar to a career fair, only remote. By hosting online events, recruiters can conduct virtual info sessions, seminars and job expos to attract applicants.
- Email recruiting: Some companies use email as a virtual recruitment channel to stay connected with people who have expressed interest in open positions.
- Virtual chatbots: Artificial intelligence (AI) has begun to play a role in the recruitment process, communicating with candidates in place of recruiters. For example, chatbots can answer questions, suggest jobs and schedule interviews with job-seekers online.
- Recruitment assessments: Virtual recruiters often use assessment tools to identify candidates who would fit a particular job well. Types of online evaluations include knowledge, skill, personality and aptitude tests.
Hire a Virtual Contract Recruiter Today
You can embrace virtual recruitment and streamline your hiring process with the experts at ContractRecruiter. We help companies find highly qualified candidates to fill their open positions through our scalable and efficient recruiting model. With our help, you can better manage hiring surges and attract the best talent with minimal time to fill.
Contact us to learn more about our virtual contract recruiting services today!