In the interview, Andy does a deep dive into the problems of employee-employer mismatch. Andy and Tracey discuss how choosing the right hires from the outset and avoiding the wrong ones is the key to employee retention, satisfaction and productivity.
In this 30-minute video packed with juicy recruiting tips, you’ll learn:
- [1:30] How an employer can tell in advance if a candidate will fit into the company culture.
- [3:40] Why an employer should never ask yes or no questions at the interview – and what to ask instead.
- [5:00] What questions a candidate should ask the interviewer to increase his chances of staying happily employed.
- [8:00] How to use gamification to attract the right candidates (with examples from Marriott and L’Oreal).
- [11:00] What creates a successful employee referral program.
- [16:07] The top reasons why new hires fail (mind-blowing stat: 46% of new hires leave or are fired within 18 months!)
- [20:00] How to hire top performers and avoid low performers.
- [22:36] Innovative online tools for recruiting.
- [25:40] How to use YouTube to attract candidates who will mesh well with your company.
- [29:45] What Generation Z and millennials are looking for in a workplace.
[Tweet “#Recruiting? Watch this. Insights on smart recruiting tactics with Andy Greenberg”]
Andrew Greenberg’s roots in recruiting date back to 1996. He has experience both on the agency-side and corporate-side of the staffing business, with a focus in the financial services space at companies like Bloomberg and UBS. He also has core experience with information technology staffing, and has worked for major software companies such as SAP Business Objects and IBM/Informix Software. To get in touch with Andrew, you can reach him by email or by phone at (800) 797-6160.